Join our courses & experiences!
Wilderness - Diversity - Surrender
Satopanth Lake Trek
5 Nights, 6 Days, Chamoli (Uttrakhand)
1 September – 6 September
Grade: Moderate to Difficult
Max Altitude : 14,400 ft
Trekking Km : 44
Pick-up and Drop: Rishikesh
Satopanth Tal Trek is an adventurous journey through the scenic landscapes of Uttarakhand. With a maximum altitude of 14,400 ft, this moderate to difficult trek spans over 6 days, starting from Rishikesh. Explore the religiously significant Satopanth Lake and witness the beauty of Mana village and Vasudhara Falls. The package includes accommodation, meals, trekking gear, permits, and experienced guides. Price per person starts at ₹18,999.
Join us for an unforgettable trekking experience!
Kuari Pass Winter Trek
Located in the depths of Garhwal Himalayas and nestled on the western rim of Nanda Devi Biosphere Reserve is Kuari Pass, the only trekkable mountain pass in the winters with its summit located at an altitude of 12500 ft.
Kuari Pass trek is one of the most sought after treks in the winter season. A trek that enchants any mountain lover with its mesmerising views of the mighty Himalayan Mountain peaks, thick, dense and ancient forests with their healing energies, and exotic wildlife interactions along the trail. Whether you are a beginner getting comfortable with the cold breeze of the mountains or a pro looking to explore the depths of your limits, Kuari Pass has something to offer to everyone.
And to top it off, you will be led and guided by a team of elite SF veterans from the Indian Armed Forces. An opportunity to learn from battle hardened adventurers and walk shoulder to shoulder with them, to explore your limits, and your true potential.
Basic Skill & Endurance Training
A 06 day training module at Dehradun, Uttarakhand
Train with Team C.L.A.W – A team of battle hardened soldiers, adventurers and veterans from the elite Special Forces units of the Indian Armed Forces.
An opportunity to learn highly specialised skills and get trained in:
- Strength and Endurance building exercises
- Survival and navigation techniques
- Navigation & Map reading skills
- Self defence and unarmed combat techniques
- Basic First Aid skills
Experience the transformative power of True Inclusion by training alongside people with disabilities
Curated Forest Walk
Join us for a curated walk in one of the densest forests of Auroville. Connect with nature using all your senses!
Every morning at 07:00 AM.
1-Day Nature Immersion
- Connect with nature intimately through all your senses
- Dept Therapy in the midst of nature, in one of the lushest, wildest, pristine forests of Auroville
- Understand the workings of nature through an introduction to environmental and ecological principles.
- Familiarisation with Intricacies of living in harmony with nature (sustainability and eco-friendliness)
2-Day Outdoor Inoculation
- Scuba dive in a freshwater lake
- Depth Therapy in the midst of nature, in one of the lushest, wildest, pristine forests of Auroville
- Explore the charm of scuba diving in a deep granite quarry
- Experience the adventure of camping overnight at an outdoor site.
- Learn outdoor skills under the supervision of Special Forces Veterans
- Learn to pitch and strike a Pup Tent
- Learn basic navigation skills like finding directions using the sun and the stars, and reading a map and topographic map
- Learn basic survival skills like starting a fire, sourcing water and finding direction
- Enjoy a refreshing swim in the freshwater lake
- Catch the sunset and sunrise in open horizons
- Cherish the experience of a bone fire amidst nature